Owing to the successful completion of 45th World Congress on Nursing Care and WCN 2018 , PULSUS takes pride in hosting the next conference of the series ” 46th World Congress on Nursing Care & Evidence Based Practice”
Proclaimed to be held at Rafaelhoteles Ventas |Madrid |Spain, Nursing Care 208 will cover highly intense and intricate topics in the field of Nursing, Healthcare and Evidence Based Practice.
Nursing Care 2018 scheduled to be held on October 22-23, 2018 is open to all the nurses, physicians, doctors, healthcare professionals or business people, lecturers, professors and students.
In a way to motivate the attendees and add up value to our International Conference we have got Nursing Care 2018 CNE/CME Accredited.
Perks of attending Nursing Care 2018:
- You get CNE/CME Credits
- Your abstract published in one of our supporting journals with DOI number
- Certificate of Participation and best poster award
- An opportunity to interact with our Scientific Committee Members
- An opportunity to showcase your research and talent amidst all the highly affiliated persons.
- Explore the beautiful and ravishing city of Madrid
The first round of abstract submission is now going on. Submit your abstracts here and get it selected to be a part of Nursing Care 2018.
Contact: Dhivya | Program Manager | Nursing Care 2018
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com